Welmory Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of za10groszy.pl/wellbid.com Users, as well as of Affiliates working as part of the Affiliate Program.
Welmory Limited makes every effort to ensure that the personal information supplied by our Users and Affiliates is never disclosed to unauthorized parties and that it is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR).
Privacy and Cookies Policy
1 Data controller
- Personal data provided to or collected by za10groszy.pl/wellbid.com (hereinafter referred to as the Service) and affiliate.wellbid.com (hereinafter referred to as the Affiliate Program) is controlled by Welmory Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and registered by the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, and Tourism under the number HE 245903, with its registered office at Kalavryton 21, Strovolos, 2039 Nicosia, Cyprus. The company’s initial capital totals €1,001,000.00 (one million and one thousand Euro).
2 Personal data
- In connection with your use of the Service or participation in the Affiliate Program, we will collect from you the following personal data, voluntarily and consensually provided:
– first and last name,
– date of birth,
– phone number,
– e-mail address,
- Providing your personal data is necessary to obtain the status of Service user or Affiliate Program participant. Should you refuse to provide your personal data, you will not be able to become a Service user or participate in the Affiliate Program.
- The data controller will not make decisions that have impact on you based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling.
3 Purposes of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– to provide services offered through the Service or Affiliate Program,
– to verify your identity at the time of Service or Affiliate Program registration,
– to answer your electronically submitted queries,
– to send you informational messages regarding the Service or Affiliate Program, as well as promotional messages (e.g. newsletter),
– to fulfill legal rights or comply with legal obligations,
– to perform tasks carried out in the public interest,
– to pursue legitimate interests of the data controller or data recipients, insofar as this does not infringe upon your rights and freedoms.
4 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
– your express consent (Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
– performance of a contract you have entered with us (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
– fulfillment of the Terms and Conditions of the Website or Affiliate Program (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
5 Transfer and disclosure of personal data
- The data controller may release your personal data to authorized parties where required by law.
- The data controller may release the your personal data to the Seller (as defined by the Terms and Conditions of Service) or other third parties, insofar as it is necessary for the purposes defined in Art. III above.
- Your personal data may be accessed by parties we have contracted to process it: accounting offices, law firms, IT companies, and marketing agencies.
6 Retention period of personal data
- We will retain your personal data only as long as it is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is being processed.
- Your personal data shall be erased on 13 October 2018, except where the purposes for which it was collected have not been achieved or where a record retention period has to be observed under law.
7 Users‘ and Affiliates‘ rights
- You have the right to access your personal information at any time. You can request us to correct it, removed it, or limit the extent to which it is processed.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as to transmit your data to another controller.
- Should you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing your data for the purposes specified, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or unless your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
8 Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“)
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Should you exercise your right to withdraw consent, the controller will be able to continue processing your personal data only if another lawful basis exists.
- Cookies are stored on your computer or other end device when accessing the Service or Affiliate Program websites.
- Cookies are only stored with your express consent. Refusal to accept cookies precludes the use of the Service or Affiliate Program.
- The Service and Affiliate Program websites use Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files stored on the end device until you log out, leave the website, or close the application (web browser). Permanent Cookies are files stored on the end device for the time specified in cookie settings or until manually deleted.
- Cookies do not alter the configuration of your computer or other end device, nor of any software installed on that device.
- Cookies are not used to store or process your personal information. All cookie data is anonymous and pertains solely to the manner and form of Service or Affiliate Program usage.
- Cookies are stored in order to:
– retain active Service or Affiliate Program website logins,
– customize the Service or Affiliate Program to your needs,
– save your preferences and individual settings,
– validate Auctions and Buy It Now purchases.
- You can, at any time, manage your cookie permissions by modifying browser settings or service configuration.
- You can, at any time, remove cookie files using the appropriate function of the web browser.
- The data controller is not responsible for any cookies stored by third party sites accessible by hyperlinks located on the Service or Affiliate Program website.
You can contact the data controller at any time to receive further information concerning the collection and processing of your personal information. Inquiries should be directed to:
Welmory Limited, Kalavryton 21, Strovolos, 2039 Nicosia, Cyprus;